Saturday, November 30, 2013

Glitter N Sparkle & Whimsie Doodles

It was a great day for family time.  My husband, son and I spend the afternoon watching movies together.  It was a nice wonderful.  One I will remember for a long time.

I found some time this evening to make another card.  I decided to use another Whimsie Doodle image.  This time it was the Snowman Slushie.  I put it on the Snowflake Swing Card from Silhouette Online.  I just love these swing cards.  I made the Snowman small enough to fit on the bottom of the front section.  I added glitter to the center snowflake.

I am going to enter this in the following challenges:

I hope everyone had a great day.


3 comments:

  1. fun fold card, love the shimmery accents thank you for sharing with us at Whimsie Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card! Lovely image, great fold and love the blue!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at QKR Stampede.
    Hugs,
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. Love the fold, colours and sparkle. Thanks for playing at QKR Stampede and good luck. Hope to see you back friday for another challenge. Bettina DT Member at QKR Stampede!! xx

    ReplyDelete